Thursday, November 12, 2009

Camping out in the Mac Lab

Its not easy not having a laptop with photoshop and all the other programs necesary for graphic design. However, I still get my work done on time. If anyone needs me this weekend I will be camping out in the mac lab.

For next semester though, I think it is necesary that I purchase a laptop. I was planning on getting a macbook pro and have been doing some price comparisons. I found this website that list different prices from different places: http://www.pcprices.net/macbookpro.shtml

If anyone would like to share where they got their laptop, that would be helpful too.

For now though, I shall return to the cfa.

2 comments:

  1. I got mine from Best Buy. Idk about the mac stores warranty but best buys is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete