Monday, May 3, 2010

Desktop Publishing Book Design




This is my design for my lyrics book for Desktop Publishing.
It has all my favorite songs on one side and then my reflections on why I listen to this music on the other side.

The fire is from the Disturbed Indestructible CD cover and is typical cd art for this genre of music. I used it in this project to represent the internal struggle I have with myself which is the reason I listen to this "angry" music.

This project meant a lot to me because the music I listen to is really important to me and there are a lot of stereotypes about people who listen to hard rock or metal. I don't fit those stereotypes so I get a weird reaction from people. This project is supposed to explain why I connect with these songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment