Monday, May 10, 2010

Mood board for Logo/Branding

























Here is my moodboard for my typeface. Basically I am working on combining the hard work ethic from the farm along with the creative side of design. Kind of a hard and soft contrast, because that is really what describes me the most. My logo design idea includes barbed wire unraveling and blending into a floral/spiral vector design. I think that would really show my growth from my farm background into the designer I am today. I really like the photo of the farmer on the bottom because you can see that he is hardworking, but the hat is also very soft. Sarah and I talked about it in my final meeting and there are a lot of textures I can use to convey message. This photo is the type of feeling that I want my brand to have. My only worry I have in developing this idea is I want to represent farmer with the feeling of the photo clearly while staying away from the stereotypical hillbilly and pitchfork image. I think I can make it work and am excited to brainstorm over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment