Monday, May 10, 2010

Friends Tattoo

I like tattoo design. I think tattoos are cool because they kind of represent rebelliousness but also can be very meaningful. I worked on design for one of my friends. She wanted an eagle to represent her dad (who passed away) and then a cherry branch so it wasn't all about death and to also show growth from what she went through. These are the images she gave me to work with:
































I had basically one night to work on combining the two, so I re-drrew them in Illustrator, working off similar images to get the right feel. The I combined them in photoshop to get this:
































Then I photoshopped the image on to two internet images to get an idea of what it might look like finished and sent it to her at 2 am. A night well spent.


































1 comment: