Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Business Card

For my business card design, I immediately wanted to design a two-sided card. I thought of it as the two sides to my brand, farmer vs designer. I edited my name logo so there was just one with the barn and one with the silo.































Then I laid the designs out on each side of a business card so you could get the flip back and forth between farmer Cathy and designer Cathy. I like this card a lot because I think the flipping back and forth between sides works well. I also worked in little designs off the C and Y. The plant on the C represents growth from the farm background. The light and stoplight design on the Y represents, light ideas, and stoplight, bottom light is green and it is lit, green means go aka I am always moving forward and an over achiever.
















3 comments:

  1. you did it well...i wish to keep it in mind and will use it for the design of Metal business cards..thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. This will also help me in designing my plastic business cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tutorial, I will definitely use it in my business Plastic card Printing

    ReplyDelete