Monday, October 31, 2011

Pinterest

I was recently introduced to Pinterest by my roommate and it's really addicting. It reminds me a lot of twitter in content and what it achieves. Basically you are pinning pictures of things that you like on different boards. You can organize your boards into to different subject making it easier to sort through your content. I currently have: 


>> Creative Decorating: 
board featuring crafts and products that I think are interesting and would like to try
>> Architecture Design: 
board with builings and architectural elements that I like
>> Food for Thought: 
board showing Design and Photography books or magazines that I have read and enjoyed
>> Design Inspiration: 
Board with a variety of designs that catch my eye


You can repin items you like off other users boards and follow people much like twitter. I also like that you can add a "Pin it"to your bookmark bar and create pin out of images you find browsing the web. I still have a lot to explore in Pinterest but I am really excited about starting one. This is a really design that I just pinned this morning.






Check it out: http://pinterest.com/farmercathy/

No comments:

Post a Comment