Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Why I stare at Twitter all day

I have become addicted to Twitter. It is always open in a tab on my laptop and I am constantly viewing the "4 new tweets." I am not so much addicted to tweeting myself, but following others' tweets. I love checking out the links posted by aiga_wi or design related. It is so easy to just click a link and skim different articles full of useful information.


Just this morning, well literally two minutes ago, I followed this link tweeted by CreativeReview: http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/taste-buds/


It reminded me of part of my visual studies project last year, when I distilled cattails scans into similar firework designs.



So get on twitter, even if you are not into tweeting because you never know what someone else will tweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment